THE MIND AND BRAIN SCIENCES APPLIED TO STRATEGIC COACHING
Breakthrough Strategies for Changes that Last
David Krueger MD
In the last very few years, we have seen revolutionary changes in our knowledge of mind and brain science. Valuable insights into mind, brain, and behavior have come from neuroscience, psychology, quantum physics, molecular biology, behavioral economics, and Buddhism.
The creative synthesis and application of these disciplines with strategic coaching can help you become significantly more effective as a Mentor Coach.
Our brains and operating systems are not fixed, but are changeable. We can rewrite mind software and rewire brain hardware to change habits and create new stories.
In this seminar series, you will learn how to:
- Build a scientific platform for mind, brain, and behavioral change
- Learn practical applications to develop the science of the art of Mentor Coaching
- Apply new research about mindsets and neural conditioning for powerful results
- Systematically rewire brain hardware and revise mind software for effective change
- Achieve breakthrough strategies for change and success
Upon registration, you will receive an immediate download of a detailed Seminar Outline with Exercises and Work Pages to apply and extend the seminar material.
The seminars will be recorded for replay.
The Four Teleseminars Presented by David Krueger, M.D.:
1. A Scientific System of Mind, Brain, and Behavioral Change
2. Mastery of Mind States and Neural Conditioning
3. Mindset Mapping for Growth
4. Update Your Operating System: Writing New Stories
Tuesdays 7:00 PM Eastern May 7 – 28, 2013 7:00 PM Eastern