Wellness Teleseminar Series
Roadmap For A New Wellness Story®
7 Steps To Enhance Health And Longevity
Do you want:
- Healthier habits, but don’t know how to maintain them?
- Less stress?
- Whole person health?
- Lasting improvements in your mind and body?
Intentions need a strategy and plan: a ROADMAP®
Teleseminar series presenting proven strategies for a life design and crucial transitions.
- Learn how to master-plan a specific, step-wise wellness program.
- Apply strategies to make changes more quickly.
- Use latest research from psychology and neuroscience to boost your efforts.
- Break through obstacles to achieve lasting lifestyle change.
- Have sustainable positive results directed to the whole person
- Apply exercises and work tools that systematically structure action steps for change
Five Teleseminars plus:
New Life Story Workbook®
New Life Story Glossary
A NEW WELLNESS STORY®
7 STEPS TO ENHANCE HEALTH AND LONGEVITY
Teleseminar series presenting proven strategies for a life wellness program.
The ROADMAP® system integrates current research in psychology, neuroscience, and strategic coaching to guide systematic change for health and longevity. This program mentors a mindset and practice of wellness using the ROADMAP® process to provide the applications for success.
What is the Mission of Wellness Coaching?
To help people establish healthier lifestyles. The result to the organization:
- Reduce medical claims
- Lower stress
- Reduce absenteeism
- Improve morale
- Improve retention rates
- Generate overall savings
What is the Need for Wellness Coaching?
- 70% of health-care costs stem from preventable diseases. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- 70-80% of physician visits are stress related. (US Public Health Survey).
- Stress is the number one reason behind absenteeism from work (Gee Publishing Survey)
- Stress undermines work productivity in nine of ten companies ( Industrial Society Survey)
- Obesity, diabetes, and heart disease have reached epidemic proportions—and almost all are preventable (American Medical Association).
- Every dollar invested in worksite wellness yields 300-600% return through reduced absenteeism, increased productivity, and decreased health-related costs. (Partnership for Prevention National Coalition).
- Five NEW WELLNESS STORY® Teleseminars
- New Wellness Story Workbook
- ROADMAP® Program
- New Wellness Story Glossary
Testimonials for 7 Steps to Live a New Life Story®