Wellness Teleseminar Series
Roadmap For A New Wellness Story®
7 Steps To Enhance Health And Longevity
Do you want:
- Healthier habits, but don’t know how to maintain them?
- Less stress?
- Whole person health?
- Lasting improvements in your mind and body?
Intentions need a strategy and plan: a ROADMAP®
Teleseminar series presenting proven strategies for a life design and crucial transitions.
- Learn how to master-plan a specific, step-wise wellness program.
- Apply strategies to make changes more quickly.
- Use latest research from psychology and neuroscience to boost your efforts.
- Break through obstacles to achieve lasting lifestyle change.
- Have sustainable positive results directed to the whole person
- Apply exercises and work tools that systematically structure action steps for change
Five Teleseminars plus:
New Life Story Workbook®
New Life Story Glossary
A NEW WELLNESS STORY®
7 STEPS TO ENHANCE HEALTH AND LONGEVITY
Teleseminar series presenting proven strategies for a life wellness program.
The ROADMAP® system integrates current research in psychology, neuroscience, and strategic coaching to guide systematic change for health and longevity. This program mentors a mindset and practice of wellness using the ROADMAP® process to provide the applications for success.
What is the Mission of Wellness Coaching?
To help people establish healthier lifestyles. The result to the organization:
- Reduce medical claims
- Lower stress
- Reduce absenteeism
- Improve morale
- Improve retention rates
- Generate overall savings
What is the Need for Wellness Coaching?
- 70% of health-care costs stem from preventable diseases. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- 70-80% of physician visits are stress related. (US Public Health Survey).
- Stress is the number one reason behind absenteeism from work (Gee Publishing Survey)
- Stress undermines work productivity in nine of ten companies ( Industrial Society Survey)
- Obesity, diabetes, and heart disease have reached epidemic proportions—and almost all are preventable (American Medical Association).
- Every dollar invested in worksite wellness yields 300-600% return through reduced absenteeism, increased productivity, and decreased health-related costs. (Partnership for Prevention National Coalition).
- Five NEW WELLNESS STORY® Teleseminars
- New Wellness Story Workbook
- ROADMAP® Program
- New Wellness Story Glossary
Testimonials for 7 Steps to Live a New Life Story®
Words are not effective enough to express my appreciation for the step by step instruction on how to change one’s life and wellness story.
– Marilyn L. Blackston, M.D.
Your unique material convinced me that individual change can be modeled; it helped me create phenomenally positive and desired changes.
– Robert L Monte, BA, LLB
We needed this invaluable information fifteen years ago when we advanced into international business.
– Susan Goodman, Board Chair : Goodman Petroleum
I am utterly struck by the transformative power of the idea of story wedded with the law of attraction and neuroscience. This is a real gift that is accessible, applicable, and powerful
– Angela Croft, MSW, RSW
The concept of looking at life and wellness as a story is absolutely incredible. It’s almost a magical experience that you can see unfold before you very eyes. I absolutely loved it.
– Hilda Matos, CLC
Original, positive, inspiring and motivating.
– Penny Hooks MD : Psychiatrist and Psychoanalyst
The material is very useful, extremely insightful, and thought provocative. Dave’s presentation is efficient and effective.
– Mark Hecker, CEO : Power Procurement Specialists LLC.
I experienced change within myself as a result of your very informative and well constructed material. I plan to help my colleagues and patients move forward to improve their performance.
– Phillipa Wilson RN, CTACC
I have gained such insight and satisfaction from visualization to create and write one’s story. The results are amazing!
– Joyce Odidison, MA : Life Coach Strategist & Conflict Analyst
Your material is powerful to show that it is indeed possible to break old habits and form new neuronal pathways to enhance the lives of my clients.
– Diane Riopelle, CLC
It is one of the most powerful tools I have received so far in helping myself and others not only in wellness but in all areas of life.
– LuAnne Scott, CLC
A great insight into the journey of change and its management. The exercises are effective for self, and for clients grappling with the challenges of transitions in their lives.
– Jean Visca, CLC : Partner, Network ISG
I learned how to change my mind and my brain.
– Baxter Ekern : Sales Executive
Thank you for the missing piece to my puzzle connecting the mind, body and spirit.
– Nicole Potter
Invaluable insight into how I can construct the life I want; it taught me the secret behind The Secret.
– Sherman Minter : Founder, The Principal’s Office