Although practicing professionals in healthcare, law, finance, accounting, and coaching are well educated and trained, they often have challenges selling their professional services. Expert at helping others achieve their goals, they may still be learning how to translate that into doing the same for their own practices.
Consider these questions about your professional practice:
- Do you have significant expertise and credentials but not enough clients?
- Do you have difficulty converting people who need your services to paying clients?
- Do you lack a system to consistently bring in more clients to your professional practice?
- Do you know the winning strategies based on the psychology of influence?
- Do you know the neuroscience secrets of successful selling? And closing?
- Do you know the #1 reason people buy products or services?
In this 4 part Teleseminar series on Influence, Persuasion, and Neuromarketing—the Platinum Triangle of massive success—you learn:
- How to systematically shape the primary reason people buy professional services and products
- The 4 primary tools of significant influence
- The 6 psychological principles of successful persuasion
- The mind and brain secrets of successful selling
- The 2 most important determinants of massive success and how to establish them
- How to avoid the 3 reasons professionals fail to grow their practice
These seminars incorporate neuropsychology and brain-based strategies of emotional and social intelligence to generate measurable improvement of sales for your professional services and products.
Seminar 1. The Psychology of Influence
Seminar 2. The Neuroscience of Persuasion
Seminar 3. Mastery Mindset Development
Seminar 4. Neuromarketing a Professional Practice
I want to guide you in each of these areas to add immensely to your business succes…
Join Me For This Incredible Program
Live Teleseminars Tuesdays 7:00 PM Eastern July 1-22, 2014
Online playback/mp3 download
30-day money back guarantee