What you are speaks so loudly, I can’t hear what you say. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
About the Executive Coaching Sessions
Executives, entrepreneurs, and professionals develop their success skills by learning more about themselves, human dynamics, and systems.
I will help you write the next chapter of your life or business story. That next chapter can involve confidential collaboration to:
- Handle critical situations
- Maximize performance with matching emotional and financial rewards
- Expand a career or business story
- Articulate a powerful, personal vision that will inspire others
- Work together during major transitions
- Catalyze necessary change and reinvention
- Expand emotional intelligence of people and systems
- Understand and use Emotional Economics®
- Expand both your leadership and performance
The coaching relationship is joint venture of establishing strategies to create and affect a plan with specific, realistic, measurable goals, and to navigate change for timely actualization.
Professional Coaching includes an initial extended evaluation and weekly telephone sessions with supplemental e-mail, telephone, and fax communication. Arrangements may be made to focus Coaching on your writing, speaking, or other direct working observation venues.